The election campaign, getting a second Green councillor and holding the balance of power on the Council has made it a busy few months. So, apologies for taking so long producing this update but here it is.
As always, if you want to be kept updated on local issues please sign up to our monthly newsletter.
Council meetings and briefings -- 8
Surgeries -- 2
School governor meetings -- 3
Community meetings and events -- 14
Enquiries and requests for repairs from residents -- TBC
Some of our action:
• Greens fight for a fair deal for residents in balance of power negotiations
• Greens will not perpetuate Coalition
• We support decent pensions for all
• Improving town and district centres
• Green Park wind turbine visit
• Green Road Mosque and TVU planning
Some of our results:
• Greens elect second councillor
• Maiden Erlegh specialist legal advice
• also, the usual bread and butter of getting fly tipping cleared, street lights repaired and graffiti removed.
• None claimed.
Gifts to declare -- over the value of £25:
My interests are published on Reading Borough Council's website.
Basic monthly councillor allowance (pay) including my Special Responsibility Allowance (SRA) for being group leader before deductions: £864