Saturday 15 June 2013

New blog features: upcoming events and map of achievements

I have just finished adding a couple of new features to my blog that people might find useful.

First, on the right-hand side there is now a link to the Google Map that I have been updating of things we have done in Park Ward. Have a look and see what we have done in your area.

Second, again, on the right-hand side I have added some of the events from my Google Calendar: Council meetings, Reading East events and Green Party meetings. Let me know of any events in Reading East which should be there and aren't.

Finally, not a new feature but we do a monthly email newsletter. Email me, address at the top of the right-hand side column, to be added to the list.

What do people think? Are these useful?

No comments: