What’s happening at East Reading Festival 2013?
East Reading Festival. Sunday 16th June, 2013
12 noon till 6pm. Palmer Park, Wokingham Road, RG6 1LF
1. 3 music and performance marquees!
2. Over 40 stalls!
3. Lots of fantastic food!
Stalls – There’ll be . . .
· Henna, facepainting and Samosas.
· Organic soap, Nepalese dumplings, and Free health advice.
· Jewellery, Jerk Chicken and butternut squash.
· Crazy cakes, telescopes and children’s clothes.
· Basket ball, books and black eyed peas.
Music – There’ll be . . .
· Belly dancers, break dancers and Brazilian dancers.
· Circus skills, comedy and choirs.
· Ukuleles, Singer songwriters, and close harmony.
And much much more!
Plus +++ Bouncy castles +++ Ice cream van +++ Fairground rides
· It’s going to be a really fun day, there is so much going on!
· We have searched through East Reading to bring you the best local acts.
· There will be fun and entertainment for everyone, young and old.
· The festival is a fun day for families and ANYONE who lives in East Reading.
We’ve made sure there will be entertainment for everyone.
East Reading Festival is a REAL community festival.
We’re proud of our community and proud of our unity.
We want to celebrate everything that is good about East Reading.
And have a great day showing the world what we can do.
We have so much talent in this area it’s unbelievable!
** Come along and see for yourself why we’re so proud of our community! **
East Reading Festival. Sunday 16th June. 12 till 6pm. Palmer Park, Wokingham Road, RG6 1LF
Music at East Reading Festival 2013
Wow! Look what’s on!
12.00 – Opening Ceremony
12.15 – Children from the Pakistan Community Centre – Delightful performance by local youngsters.
12.35 – Bhangracise with Rajeev Gupta – Get fit and have fun at the same time!
12.55 – Nepalese dance – Beautiful to watch.
13.10 – Zarand of La Mort Subite – Real Hurdy Gurdy player!
13.50 - St Josephs school choir – What a lovely sound!
14.25 – Jack Cade - Country, Americana and Folk.
15.05 – Reading Ukulele Group - Ukulele's galore!
15.45 – Bear & the woods - A unique Folk 'n' Roll four piece from Reading.
16.25 – The Retreat Singers – Close harmony, Andrew’s sisters, gospel and folk.
16.55 – World renowned performer Rahi Bains and pupils.
17.20 – The Floydian Doors – Stunning tribute band.
Reading College Stage
12.05-12.15 Punam-Nepalese dance
12.25-12.35 Calvin Brown
12.35-12.50 Andy Robbins
12.50-13.05 Sean Best
From 1 till 3 .300pm - Four bands from the level 3 music course at Reading College
15.25 – C’nergi
16.05 – Airlocked band
16.45 – Risen Solution
17.25 – Ija & the Acoustic Messengers
Music & Performance Marquee
Belly dancers, Break dancers and Brazilian dancers!
Circus skills and Comedy!
2.30 – Anand Thapa
2.45 - Savour the Flavour
Local talent - Singer songwriters from ERAPA.
Please pass this information on.